Jun 3, 2017

Review: Maybelline New York Baby Skin Pore Eraser.

Hey guys. So today I'll be doing a review on this Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser. This baby is a primer. I bought this primer for RM26.91 at Watsons Palm Mall Seremban. It's very cute and it has turquoise color. It comes with a transparent box. Instructions, ingredients and all details about this product is on the box. I'm gonna list down the details here down below.



INSTANTLY
On contact, translucent gel melts on skin and instantly erase pores, imperfections, lines and creases. Skin looks instantly transformed into a perfect smooth canvas.

 ALL DAY
 Skin is shine free, even and baby smooth. No burden to skin.

GUARANTEED
The secret? Cherry extracts, known for their antioxidant properties.

Ingredients:
DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, STEARYL HEPTANOATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SILICA SILYLATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, PRUNUS CERASUS EXTRACT / BITTER CHERRY EXTRACT, [+/- MAY CONTAIN CI73360 / RED 30, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES]. (F.I.L. B54240/1)

Instructions:
Apply all over face or on concerned areas. Suitable for all skin tones and types. Mistake proof. No mirror need. Does not clog pores. So light, you forget it's on.

_____________________________________________

I have tried this on my face and applied it on my problematic areas which has open pores of course. Before I give my comments / reviews on this product, I wanna talk about the consistency of the product. I never bought any primer before because I usually prep my face using aloe vera gel or my Nano White Fresh moisturizer before makeup. So I do not know and never seen the consistency of liquid in primer. Well, the liquid in Maybelline Pore Eraser has the consistency of gel. Yea I know most of the primers has the consistency of foundation liquid thing and sometimes in cream. Right? This is the rare one product.

Ok now let's jump to my comments / reviews section. Honestly, I don't like the smell. It has a strong silicone smell. It is very greasy after I put it on my face and it became greasier when I applied my foundation. Well it says it can erase pores, but not for me. I still can see my open pores around my cheeks. For your information, I have combination skin but more to oily. I have open pores around my cheeks and on my forehead. I have whiteheads and blackheads too on my nose and around my mouth.

Maybe the product doesn't suits and tolerates well with my oily skin. Some of the reviews I've read, it is best for dry skin. Yea it's my fault for not doing a research before purchasing it in the first place.

So I think I'm going to let go this Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser. If you happen to read my post here and interested to buy it from me, please leave your comments on the comments section down below or you can email me at zayyou07@gmail.com. And if you have Twitter account, you can follow me and DM me there to know more about this product personally. That's all for now. For the next post, I'll be doing a review on drugstore products which is Sendayu Tinggi (ST) primer, since now I am searching for the best primer. Happy Ramadhan Kareem to all Muslims. Happy fasting everyone!

1 comment:

Reana PK said...

Even though it's unlikely to achieve poreless skin, Park has some tips for those who want to minimize the look of their pores, like using non-comedogenic makeup and skincare products that won't clog pores, wearing sunscreen and washing and exfoliating your skin regularly.
baby skin pore eraser in pakistan