Nov 26, 2017

Review: NanoWhite Fresh Mattifying Moisturiser

Alrite! So, another review fer yeww. This is none other product brands that I constantly use which isss....Nano White Fresh! But you're not my favorite yet, gurl.

What I'm going to talk about is the Mattifying Moisturiser. Y'all know that this product is loved by many who have an oily skin just like me. The consistency is a gel. Absorbs very fast. Mattifies as soon as you massage the product on the skin. So i have the best 1st tube experience about this product. It didn't cause me breakouts. I love how mattifiy it is. Then I ran out my 1st tube so i thought i'm gonna buy another one since i really liked it. I bought lah the 2nd one. Wanna know what happen. Keep on scrollin' and reading!

Disclaimer: This is not my shot. I took it on Google. I never had the time to take a picture lol ;P

That what it looks like. It contains Tea Tree Oil, Sea Algae and Vit C. Sorry i'm not gonna put the ingredients or the details on the packaging here today like i use to on my elder posts. I never had problems with this product before sampailahh my 2nd tube using it.......it caused me breakouts. I know it was all because of this! Whyyyyy ;( My forehead is completely fine and licin before but after i used  this, it was all bumpy! New zits came out on the forehead and it got on my cheeks too. My chin also. So i stop using this. Why is this happening to meyh. I had the best 1st impression on this product, but why it was so bad when i got my 2nd tube? I dont understand. The ingredients are still the same. The products didnt do any changes pun kat ingredients dia so why this time baru kena breakouts. Haih i dont mind lah. Maybe my skin face yang berubah, i guess. So yap that is my review for today! Fyi, i skip moisturizer for a while to find a suitable one for me. I just use a cleanser and sunscreen. Dats all. I'm feelin lazy to be flawless :p

No comments: