Feb 18, 2018

My (lazy) Skincare Routine

Baiklah. Mat tengahari pada korang yang tetiber melawat blog ni. Selamat bercuti. Aku bosan cuti-cuti duk umah jadi mari lah kite baca apa plak aku nak cakap kali ni ya.
My skincare routine has been changed lately due to my laziness. Lol. Since i'm not doing anything right now, so let me talk about my skincare routine. Sajer nak ngeshare apa kite pakai. WARNING, this post is going to be a loooong post. So keep on reading! :)
Jadi memula aku pakai cleanser dulu.

  1.  Cleanser - Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser
taken from Google

I have been using this cleanser ntah bape lama dah but currently this was my 2nd tube. Aku sejenis pemalas la nak mencoba cleanser itu la ini laa. Jadi aku lekat kat produk ni jelah. Very recommended for those yang tetiber naik jerawat kecik-kecik. Tak tau apa punca jerawat datang, ngko cuci la dengan cleanser ni sumpah dia hilang. Read THIS if you missed my review on this product.


     2.  Day - Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence || Night - Face Masks
taken from Google

During the day, i put the sunscreen on. Only sunscreen. No toner or moisturizer. This is my favorite sunscreen so far. It feels very lightweight and watery. It's a non-comedogenic product, unless you dont wash it properly you will find tiny bumps on the next morning. 

No toner?? Boleh ke tak pakai? Boleh aje kalau hampa tau lah kulit hampa perlukan apa. I have tried putting on toner before. I have tried many products. But i guess it didn't have any positive effects at all..in my opinion lah. Aku pentingkan duit sebenarnya lol. Haha buat apa habis duit beli toner kalau tuan badan sendiri tak nampak efek dia. So that's why i think its ok to skip toner. 

What about moisturizer?? Moisturizer is the important step in skincare routine. Yes, it is important to moisturized your skin ifff......you have dry skin. Lagi-lagi foreigners duk luar negara tu dorang pentingkan moisturizer. Well me basically, i duk Malaysia je...and i have oily skin, i sweat a lot as well...why do i need to keep moisturizing ma face? Lagi satu pulak aku pakai pun bila aku rasa kulit ketat or kering sangat je. Baru bubuh. My face is already moisturized and hydrated. Dont worry honey lol

taken from Google
Apart from that, during the night i will put my face masks. Any brands will do except Savee face masks. Coz am too scared to put that masks from Savee all over my face. Dia punya mask aku tengok cam tak leh trusted ahh. Tak tau la asal rasa camtu. Dengan murahnya singgit dia jual. This is only my instinct yang tah pape. There's nothing bad happen pun. If you're a fan of Savee face masks, carry on. Don't mind me. I'm just being cheap n cautious. Haha. Btw, i'm using their eye mask & blackhead mask only. 

My favorite face mask so far is from The Face Shop, yang The Solution tu. Dia banyak jenis, ce tengok gambar atas. But the one with smoothing face mask (contains BHA) is my favorite! I love it. Sumpah glowing, licin teruk lah. I guess because of the BHA yang sesuai untuk orang yang ada blackhead/whitehead cam aku and acne prone kinda skin. Any other brands that i like is SEP face masks. Baru try tak leh bagi review gempak sangat haha. Since i skip the two most important steps in skincare routine, which is toner & moisturizer, i focus on putting the face masks at night. I choose the one that have good ingredients macam The Solution from The Face Shop. I choose between yang moisturizing, yang focusing on skin care, and yang bagi smoothing efek. 

   3.  Night - Freeman Facial Clay Mask Avocado & Oatmeal 

taken from Google

In between my face mask routine during the night, i put clay mask. I have an oily skin so i need to get rid of that oil with this one. My opinion on this product?? Well.....i cannot say much. Sebab aku tak nampak sangat dia punya improvement. Well..it says it can deep clean & purifies pores. I dont know how to say on that one because i didnt see much improvement. Let's just say it really feels like the product took away the oil from my skin. It feels a little dry so baru lah aku put on my moisturizer. Ok it does feels soft on the skin after i washed it with lukewarm water. I put on clay mask like 2-3 times a week depends on my skin condition. When i feel my skin gets greasy than before, i stop the face mask routine and put on this clay mask. 

    4.  Night - Hada Labo Tamagohada Mild Exfoliating Face Wash AHA+BHA (Oil Control)
taken from Google

Ni pun sejenis tengok skin condition camne, baru aku pakai. Agak-agak rasa macam kasar-kasar, kulit naik jerawat, plus lagi berminyak ke..aku taruk la ni. Ok yang ni bertindak sebagai exfoliate. Exfoliation ada 2 jenis. Satu yang Chemical Exfoliation, satu lagi Physical Exfoliation. Chemical exfoliation macam hada labo aku pakai kat gambar atas. Ada active ingredients dalam product ni contoh; AHA, BHA (Hyaluronic acid). Dia punya liquid macam face wash biasa yang lain, very creamy in white color. Feels a bit dry so standby moisturizer. Feel soft too. Kat situ dia stated boleh control oil tapi biasa je aku rasa haha lol. So yang Physical exfoliation plak dia sejenis scrub, kita boleh rasa bijik-bijik kat tangan itu lah bendanya. So kadang-kadang bila terasa nak pakai scrub, aku pakai la scrub from Nanowhite Fresh. Sometimes, tibai mak aku punya Eversoft Organic Apricot & Mulberry Blackhead Clearing. Yang scrub tu aku tak leh bagi review sebab curi-curi pakai. Nak gosok dia punya bijik je.


Honestly, ni je routine aku. Tak banyak. Dulu la aku gila sikit skincare ni semua nak kena ada, toner la, moisturizer la, serum la, etc etc. Now aku rasa kedekut sikit nak beli benda-benda ni, btw kulit aku tak perlu sangat pun. You just have to know your skin type/skin condition. Aku pentingkan face mask je. Sebab dia repair skin at night masa kita tengah rest. And one more thing, aku senang lentok bila taruk face mask. Dia rasa relax je. Kalau tak, selalu je aku kena insomnia. Tak pasal esok hari mengantok padahal masuk tidur awal. 

No comments: