Mar 22, 2018

Review: Anasism Lipcream (Local Cosmetic)

Well, hello there, and for the first time ever..I am going to do a cosmetic review. And it is local, btw. I'm sure its safe to use and can be trusted. So here i'm going to tell you what are my thoughts about this ANAS lip cream! Keep on reading!

Remember when ANASism had controversy all over social media, especially in Instagram and Twitter? Actually, i was TOO joined the "kecaman" and "hentaman" about this product before. I didn't understand myself too why i bashed the cosmetic. All the girls said that Anas (the founder of ANASism cosmetic) copied NARS. I dont know which part of them saying that it was a copy-paste design and all that. I was just being a keyboard warrior back then lol. 

It was another thing, then came another controversy came from ANASism which is the video part. Remember when the girls in the video dancing while holding tropical fruits with Bum Bum Tam Tam song? I remembered. It was annoying bcs i hate that song, and i didn't understand what were they promoting at with all the fruits? But luckily Sharifah Rose (in the video) danced very well, so i enjoyed it lol. 

So with all the hatred they got, made me wonder of should i try this controversial lip cream? And yeah i finally bought it. I've just bought them last 2 weeks btw. But before i decided to buy & try, i saw a video review on Intan Kaharuddin instagram (visit her ig). So she said, this lip cream is kissproof, smells like chocolate (i was wondering about this), one coat can fully cover your lips, your lip cream stays on the lips after you eat rendang, mee kari and all that, lightweight and doesn't stick to one another.

First! I bought Anasism lip cream that costs RM49.90, in the shade Warda bcs i heard it was the best selling lip cream among the shades they have. I bought it at anasism.com during public holiday, i mean the next day was the public holiday. I got this very late bcs yeah obviously it was a public holiday. I can't get mad about that. Haha. 


*Correction: Amara NOT AMINA*

My first thought, first impression before i tried it on the lips are the packaging is fancyyy. I really really love the packaging. The box that came with the lip cream is so gorgeous and very professional i guess. The lip cream came with frost looking glass and the applicator is so easy to use. Alright, the Warda shade! Hmm i've tried it on and it didn't suits my skin tone. I have medium skin tone and i have high pigmentation on the lips so Warda is not the best color for me. Actually i was thinking to buy Aisya shade bcs it is a little deeper than Warda. Warda is a peachy with pinkish color shade. So i guess it is more suitable with light/fair skin tone. 

The picture may differ due to light and camera settings. 

Then i bought a new one which is in the shade Amara. I bought it online in Saturday and i got it on Monday. So it was a fast delivery service! Amara is an orangey, brownish with a little red looking color. And yes i love this one more! Sometimes it kinda looks like i'm wearing a heavy makeup only by applying this on the lips. I work at the kindergarten and yeah i do noticed parents looked at me on the lips instead of their children lol. I mean, yeah i guess the color is kinda heavy to use as a daily routine haha but i'm totally fine with it. 

*Correction: Amara NOT AMINA*

So i want to give my final thoughts about Warda and Amara shade. As far as i know, Warda is their first batch color shade and it was a best selling lip cream shade. While Amara is their second batch. Between Warda & Amara, the 2nd batch lip cream which is Amara is much EASIER to apply on the lips. I feel that Amara have light consistency feeling on the lips and i feel that i'm not wearing any lipstick on. It dries to a fluffy and marshmallow looking lips. Yes it is kissproof, yes you just have to use one coat, feels lightweight and didn't stick to one another. What about Warda? When i applied Warda on, it didn't feel lightweight as Amara. It feels too waxy and "hard"? Feels like i put a lot of coat on the lips (i just use one coat btw). It dries to a wrinkled looking lips and gorl its not cute! However, even though Warda is a bit lighter but it can fully cover my high pigmentation lips. 

After i take one meal. The lip cream only stays around the outside of my lips. This in the shade Amara btw.

I want to conclude both comments/opinions about Warda & Amara. The lip cream is NOT exactly smells like chocolate, but it does have a pleasant smell. I have smell this before in another lip cream product. The lip cream is kiss-proof but the color didn't stays on the lips after you ate rendang, maggi, nasi, mee kari, karipap and etc. I'm actually fine with that. I didn't mind that at all but they claimed their lip cream meant to be 'stays on lips all day long' and i was a bit disappointed. I have tried putting Warda shade all over my lips and then puts Amara on the center of my lips but it turned out very weird looking lips. Lol. Bcs i guess of the Warda. It is too waxy and it turns to a hideous looking color after i take a meal. My students looked at me very strangely. Lololol

*Correction: Amara NOT AMINA*

Overall, i love their lip cream. They provide various gorgeous shades and i am thinking to try another shades they have and their Apam blending sponge, also their new eyeshadow. But hmm.....i'm not into makeup now because dah muak. Hahahhh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiiii nak tanya shade amara tu sama tak colour dengan maybelline lipstick (toasted brown) or lain?

Zaidatul Hasna (Ana) said...

To Anonymous:
I have searched the swatches for Maybelline Lipstick in Toasted Brown shade on Google and the colour more like nude-brown shade. Amara ni base colour dia oren. Dan ada penampakan colour2 mcm coklat dan merah sikit. Tapi colour asas dia mmg oren. tp bukan oren yg striking. oren yg deep colour dia. sbb tu ada nampak mcm coklat2 sikit. kalau lipstick brand lain i tk pasti ada yg sama dengan Amara atau tk.

Anonymous said...

hi kalau u guys nak purchase anas lip cream,blusher and mascara,u can visit my blog https://anascosmeticagent.blogspot.com/?m=1
or contact me via whatsapp https://wa.me/601112846420