Apr 10, 2019

My tips to cover your discoloration lips

Oh hello! Lama snagat aku tak on ni.....

Ok so this is a quick post. Literally i have so many work to do tapi terfikir pasal benda ni, nak share something. I'm going to be straightforward terus. No stories about my life, my bf or whatsoever because i have so many work to do now!!!!

For your information, i actually have hyperpigmentation on my lips. My upper lips appear kinda brown/greyish. While my lower lips appear to be brown/greyish only at the edges of the lips, tengah-tengah macam ada pink colour sikit. Bibir atas completely all black. Senang cerita, my lips are black. Ok...... -__-

Memang its quite bothering. People from my school once asked me that did i ever smoke a cigarette. Then i said never why would i. Then they looked at my lips they said my lips are black. I got this maybe because of my keturunan? I dont know. Aku pun bukan putih sangat. Aku hitam manis. And everytime they ask me this over and over again. I get embarrassed and i was lack of confidence. I feel insecure about myself especially my lips. If you ask me which is my least favorite part of the face, i would say my lips. I hate it. Seriously. Tapi macam tak bersyukur pulak di situ ya. Nak buat lip treatment, mahal. Macam-macam cari/cuba lipstick yang boleh cover gelap ni. Pakai lip tint pun still boleh nampak. Dia jadi lagi huduh. Pakai lip cream sahaja semata-mata pun tak boleh walaupun dia kata boleh cover semua bibir. So i figured out how to cover or colour correcting or what you wanna call it my discoloured lips. Boleh la ni buat sementara kumpul duit nak buat lip treatment. Here's the tips.

1. First, prep your lips with lip balm. Let it stay on your lips for couple of minutes then wipe it off. I like to wipe it off.

2. Second, turn down the discoloration by applying nude colour. Very very nude colour. You can use what ever do you want, lipstick, lip cream, lip tint or anything. But mine, i would apply my favourite nude lipstick from Maybelline Creamy Matte, i bought 2 of them. The shades are 650 Nude Embrace & 637 Barely Nude. Now, these colours are not even suit to me 😅 But my point is i want the nudes turn down the discoloration a bit. Like i'm color correcting it.

3. Last but not least, put on your favorite lip colour. My go-to lip product is lip cream from ANAS cosmetics. I love the colour. Mine is in the shade Elena. I couldn't find any orangey lip product then i saw ANAS and i thought it was like the colour made perfectly for me. Orange colour is my "signature nude lip". Aku nampak cantik kalau pakai orange colour. Nampak macam tak mencuba sangat, tak bold sangat. And yeah i like it. You can use any of your favorite lipstick. Then, you're good to go!

Tips how to maintain your lip colour from fading? Just touch up babe! No tips. TOUCH UP!!!
Alrite guys. Goodbye. I'm gonna continue doing my work silently........

No comments: