Apr 14, 2019

Proper & New Skincare Routine



Heeloo. Just straight to the point, today I'm going to share my skincare routine. This is newly changed from the past routine. I think this one is proper routine that you can follow.
_________________________________________________________

Alrite! First, for cleanser i'm still using Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser. My holy grail. I don wanna change it for any other cleansers. This one is good for me and the best.


Next, for toner I'm using from 2 different brands which are Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner and Hada Labo Gokujyun Blemish & Oil Hydrating Lotion.


Sometimes i use both at the same time, and sometimes i just use each one of them. I have tried Klairs for about a week or 2 weeks. My thoughts on this toner are of course i like it. The consistency of the product is quite thick compared to any toners, but its good tho. Your skin feels moisturized and hydrated. It absorbs super quick! No worries if you have an oily skin. Anddd, this toner has a smell. Smell like herbs. You might not gonna love it but its ok with me tho. I'm fine with it. I put this on sometimes with my palms and sometimes with cotton pad.

Now, let's hear about Hada Labo. I don know what to say because i dont think im gonna like it. Because it has an unpleasant smell. Smell like a very strong herbs in it. The consistency is watery. Dont use this product using a cotton pad, just use your palms instead. The finishing feeling when  put this on, i kinda think that it make my skin feels a little dry even though i'm an oily skin. But its ok. Its fine tho. 


After that, i put on this serum from The Ordinary (TO) Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%. Thank god this serum didn't make my skin dry because i heard a lot this one makes your skin dry. Ok, I'm not saying I'm loving it or I'm hating it....it just fine. Niacinamide is good if your concerns are having acne scars and dark spot. I guess it did rid of my scars because my skin is so clean & clear! I almost ran out of this serum so my next planning is i think i'm gonna buy another bottle of niacinamide & new bottle of glycolic acid. I'm gonna use them both to full glowingness!!!! 


Last step is, moisturizer from Pink by Pure Beauty Pudding Cream. It is soooo good with oily skin. Dont use much because a little goes a long way. Save your moisturizer. Dont use too much. 
The finishing feeling is very hydrated and moisturized on your skin. Makes your skin glow and smooth. I love it. 
_______________________________________________________

That's all folks for my skincare routine! Don't forget cleanser, toner & moisturizer are the basic skincare step you have to follow. Don't skip any of that. I have said this before that toner & moisturizer are not important if you have oily skin. Actually its important. I'm sorry my bad...don't listen to me on my past. HAHA

No comments: