Apr 15, 2017

A whole new world.

Hi guys!
So by tonight, I've changed my blog address akusukakau to zaidatulhasna which is my full name.

I have so many memories with blog akusukakau (ASK). Sejak aku sekolah menengah dulu aku dah ada benda ni. Being a blogger is what I passionate about. Aku menulis semua pasal perasaan, rutin, jadual hidup, people that I love and also people I hate, and random things. But mostly I wrote about people I love. Hehe. I am so sorry kepada followers yang selalu je nampak post aku lalu dekat dashboard about random guys. Also I posted about someone I hate here. Ergh, I am so hypocrite.

That's why by today, I've decided to change my blog address and delete some posts that are not appropriate and I feel ashamed to show publicly. I hope with my new blog address (zaidatulhasna) here can give all the positive vibes to you guys. And also I think I wanna talk or post something about beauty since that is what I really love these days. I will do some product reviews that I use or do some DIY remedies or maybe a little about makeup hacks for girls who just starting to get into makeup.

For those who are wondering who am I, I will introduce myself to you guys. I am Ana. Ana is not my full/real name. Actually Ana is from Hasna. Before this, only my relatives, cousins and family call me by the name of Ana. But now after I met Kocik (my man), he's the first lover that call me Ana. So I thought I want to introduce Ana to you guys and use that name more than before. Usually, my friend call me Zai/Jai. I know it sounds like a man's name. I have sooo many nicknames but don't get confuse! You guys just call me Ana. :)

I've finished my studies at the end of the year 2016. I took a course that I really hate and rebel at first which is in Education (TESL). For those who do not know what TESL is ; Teaching as a Second Language. But since I got job after I finished studies last year, I became attracted to being a teacher. And Allah has opened my heart to accept my fate, the reason behind I got into this course.

Currently, I don't have a job. Haha. Because I thought I want to pursue a degree at the same college that I took during diploma. I've made my decision to get serious to the world of teaching but still I didn't forget my passion towards Multimedia and also Beauty.

I am 22 years old this year and I live in Seremban. I took my diploma at KUIS, Bangi.

So I think that's all about get to know me. Anddd....I am very sorry if some of you get annoyed of mixed languages that I use here. Hehe. Give me suggestions to improve my writings. Ok guys, it's getting late! I'm going to bed right after I scrub my face with  raw tomato + sugar. Sleep tight guys!

No comments: