May 17, 2017

Review: Nature Republic Aloe Vera

Hello guys. Yap for the first time, baru nak buat review. So sorry for taking a lot of time to post. Okay so now, I'm going to review a Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92%. I know some of you already know the benefits of the product. But I think I wanna share my experience using this product. And yup keep on reading!

I never tried or bought this product before. This was my sisters'. So, I think I just want to use a lil bit for me. At first, yeah it feels normal & nothing after I applied the gel on my skin. But I was surprised after I use it on my dry skin around my neck. It really works! My dry skin is getting better. 

Let me tell you the story the day I got dry patches around my neck. I was in my college that day. Dan......air paip di kolej sangat kotor. Macam air berkarat. It was normal for me. Biasalah duduk di Selangor memang selalu mengalami ketiadaan air or worse, air kotor. Kami, students, memang tak tau akan berlaku air kotor pada hari tersebut. Bangun-bangun je nak mandi, air berkarat. But we just took a shower despite of the dirty water. One of my housemates said she had dry patches on her face and she claimed that it was from the dirty water. But then, I realized I had dry patches too around my neck the next day. Banyak sangat. Merah-merah, bersisik, kering.....semuanya sebab air kotor tu. Tapi kat muka tak kena dry patches. Just around my neck. So masa tu baru tahu, kalau I allergic dengan benda-benda kotor, usually my neck will get dry patches or pimples. Muka jarang.

*taken from Google*

So I pun letak lah ubat sapu from Shaklee if I'm not mistaken, and let it do their work but it doesn't work at all. Then my housemate gave me her some kind of oil, argan oil if I'm not mistaken. It didn't work too. Pastu, I pun baliklah rumah for the weekend. At home, I saw this NR Aloe Vera in my fridge and I think I would like to try it. It worked like magic! Merah-merah macam dalam gambar tu dah takde! Kering bersisik dah hilang! Fuuhh. I was very happy it finally worked. 

Mula-mula I sapu gel tu around my problematic area at night then I went to bed. Dia dah getting better the next day. So I nampak positive reaction di situ, I kept applying the gel at night before I went to bed. In 2 days dah elok! My dry patches back to normal. Since then, I looooove this product. This is my holy grail.

Not only that. It really works to get rid of zits. Everytime there are new zits, I applied the gel on top of it. 


Look how my zits & scars faded. But my scars didn't fully faded. It takes time and depends on how frequent you apply the gel. Instead you can use any ubat jerawat or bio oil ke untuk parut fully faded. OK? Aloe vera ni membantu keringkan & kecutkan jerawat. Kalau untuk parut, for the first week dia dah start faded. Tapi dia tidak hilang sepenuhnya. So that's why I sarankan pakai macam bio oil terus.

Lagi apa ya benefits aloe vera ni? Ok lagi satu nak bagitahu. Last month, I had small cuts on my finger. It happens when I did my house chores. Tak silap I tengah bersihkan tandas rumah hahaha. Setel bersihkan toilet, I straight to the sink to wash the dishes. Tiba-tiba rasa macam pedih, sengat kat jari pehal tah. Bila godek-godek, terluka rupanya. Tak perasan lah kalau terkena benda tajam ke apa. And it was on my right hand. 



Then I put the aloe vera gel on top of it and let it be. Tapi untuk lebih berkesan, letak gel before going to bed. So that the gel can do their work while in a sleep. 


Dalam beberapa hari, luka semakin kering dan dia menggelupas sikit. Rupa dia sangat tak cantik masa ni sebab kulit sedang menggelupas. It looks dry. 


In a few days, you will get your own skin back. Just keep on applying the gel. Gebu gebas kulit kauuu. Kahkah

So that's it about my review on NR Aloe Vera 92%. Banyak sangat benda kita boleh buat dengan benda ni. You can use this product as your daily moisturizer. The texture of the gel is water based and it has matte finish after you apply it on the skin. And one thing you must know, you can use this product as your tinted moisturizer. Hari tu, I mixed the gel with my concealer. Make sure nisbah gel tu tak lebih, nanti terlalu dewy/moist. 


My advice is put the gel on a fridge. Bila nak taruk kat muka, sejuuk je rasa fresh. Dan of course, beli yang original from Nature Republic store. Kalau takde yang NR ni, The Face Shop pun ada. It's just, I never tried the gel from Face Shop. So I don't know whether it works the same as NR. 


Ok see you on the next post.

No comments: